ISO 9001:2000 Certified
In November 2007, Spectrum Int'l received certification for having met the requirements of ISO 9001:2000
What is ISO 9001:2000?
ISO 9001:2000 is an international standard that provides strict requirements for an organization's Quality Management System. The objective of the Quality Management System is to ensure Spectrum International is consistently providing products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations as well as continually improve performance.
- Improved productivity and efficiency, often leading to cost reductions.
- Improved consistency of service/product performance and therefore higher customer satisfaction levels.
- Improved perception of the organisation's image, culture and performance.
- Improved communication, morale and job satisfaction - staff understand what is expected of them.
- Competitive advantage and the potential for increased marketing and sales opportunities.
- ISO is recognized in over 150 countries worldwide.
- Certification is voluntary.
- Certification identifies the company's processes, not its products.
- Certification is awarded by an independent third-party.
Our Quality Management System will be tested for ongoing effectiveness every six months over the next three years. This quality initiative is a journey without an end.